Sunday, December 1, 2013

To be a storm in Oregon...

This weather--has Oregon weather become like Oregon residents?

"I don't know what I want to do! Do I want to rage through here and bring 100 mph winds and blow leaves and limbs everywhere? Do I want to be politically correct and blow up to an intersection and hem and haw and not insult the other winds and wait until someone motions me to blow through so I don't look like I actually WANT to blow through? Do I blow over and rain on conservatives to appease the flaming libs? Or do I want to blow over and rain on libs and make the conservatives happy? Do I want to unleash total destruction and cause the state government to spend tax payer dollars on something besides the failed Cover Oregon plan and giving illegal aliens driver permits, or do I just blow ENOUGH destruction so that all those horrible, piggish Obama haters have to leave the comfort of their homes and go rake leaves out of their neighbors yards?


Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, what do I do? Decisions, decisions, decisions! (Much swirling around in place of hand-wringing....)


In the end I think I'll just gust up like I mean business and then act like an impotent ass and just blow a lot of stuff around. Oh, to be a storm in Oregon......."

No comments:

Post a Comment